Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    you mean push the foot button.. and machine turns on.. push again it goes off? so u must touch the power supply each time instead of a foot pedal...?
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    you mean push the foot button.. and machine turns on.. push again it goes off? so u must touch the power supply each time instead of a foot pedal...?
    Yeah that's the idea. But if you bag your power supply or use a foot pedal it's no problem. Or a piece of barrier film.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use the cheyenne pu1 and love the foot pedal less button on the supply.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can also set this up to continuously with the foot pedal the same way step on it once and it will run step on it again to stop it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone had any problems with the new CX-1 not working with certain foot pedals? I have a pedal with amp quality wire and it doesn't work with the unit but when I replaced the wire with some cheap speaker wire it worked fine. I double checked the original wire on my other power supply and it worked fine. Anyone else experience this?

Post Thanks / Like
    So I was looking on the critical website as it is my understanding that the wireless pedal controller is built in. As I was looking around I noticed that all the pictures had green lit displays. Now my wife bought mine in person from Premiere Tattoo Supplies ( German Distributor ) at the Nürnberg convention, so I have every reason to believe mine is legit. However mine has A red display. I was wondering if anyone else had gotten one with a red on white display? I assume mine is maybe an earlier version.

Post Thanks / Like
    @owlsden I have the white screen with red lcd also I think the black screen with green lcd is standard on the cx-2 also I don't think the cx-1 comes with the wireless controller built in, they sale something you can plug into the 1/4 pedal jack. But I do think that all the new cx-2 come standard with the wireless receiver built in were in the past they offered two different cx-2 models

Post Thanks / Like
    take that back I see on the website where all the models have green lcd, and they still offer two different cx-2 one that has the built in wireless receiver, also the new cx-1 doesn't have the option to view duty or speed as it was meant to be a straight forward power supply

Post Thanks / Like
    Trust me I like just having voltage. I also don't mind the red on white display. I am just curious what the full specs of my version are. The manual posted above seems to imply that the wireless controller is built in. Also the specs for amperage seem to have changed from a max of 3 to now 6. Now I can't imagine needing more than 2-3, and the power brick that came with mine says 2.3 max amperage output. Granted you can ramp up amps or voltage in circuitry but usually at the sacrifice of the opposite. Such as boosting amps lowers the maximum voltage output. I tried writing Critical but the submission form on the website seems completely broken.

Post Thanks / Like
    i ordered one last week but i got an ems 400 anyone got pros and cons ? I remember someone here saying that his machines would on lower voltage with the critical ?