11 19.64%
  • donation more?

12 21.43%
  • membership

39 69.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Membership is the way to go, Its a profesional service for professionals. Payment of membership lends security to the site, and to the members. It also lends a certain responsibility of the site to the members, where beforehand the site had no obligation.
    So the next question is how much?
    $20
    $30
    $40
    $100
    ?

Las Vegas or whatever city I happen to be in
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most sites are 20-40 yearly..... I know this site holds much more value to us considering the amount of communal knowledge, the huge price breaks we get from builders and a great resource for buying quality pre owned equipment. I wouldn't mind paying 100 yearly as it does come out around 10 monthly. But I'm not sure everyone would agree on that and might start pushing members away.

lost in this strange galaxy.....
    @ckealohajr_tattoo
    can't=finished by end of today, impossible=finished by end of week, out of your mind=already finished

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Dan View Post
    Membership is a great idea.

A lot of areas could be members only.
    Currently a lot of the site already locked to members only as in registered members of the site.

The thing about a paid membership is not a payment to access the forum its paying to get more features. like better seats at a concert or more toppings on a pizza.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been a part of forums that failed due to costs, eventually the person footing the bill and doing the work will get tired of it. Donations or membership work for me - if you aren't willin to put a bit of money when you are getting something out of it - yer trying to get something for nothing IMO. Whichever you chose, you have my support and money

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been around here very long, and I don't post very often but, I gotta agree with sekt and ckjr. Paid membership would totally be worth it considering the amount of information and knowledge shared here. Not sure how much membership would or should cost but what ever it is, I would likely pay it. This forum has been an invaluable resource to me in the short time that I have been a member. Thanks to everyone that posts on here and helps each other out.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Currently a lot of the site already locked to members only as in registered members of the site.

The thing about a paid membership is not a payment to access the forum its paying to get more features. like better seats at a concert or more toppings on a pizza.
    I'd pay to get more toppings on my pizza!! For sure

Post Thanks / Like
    I have learned at least as much from this forum as I did during my apprenticeship. I would gladly pay. Maybe a donation with a minimum of some sort. That way, it would allow some people who get more from this site to give more if they want. Rather than say a 20 dollar membership maybe? I have bought every machine I have because of this forum. I dunno. Just my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just put a link to your paypal and I will gladly donate. I lurk but enjoy the site so I will donate.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to see paid access as I have stated before in this thread. Also it would be nice to have some areas that are onyx accessible to paid members as well. What those areas are would be the staffs choice of course. Maybe the for sale or machine builders area, the for trade section as well. And a lager inbox for paid members as well.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    I'd pay to get more toppings on my pizza!! For sure
    More Pepperoni for sure am with u Asa....lol
    At last! my arm is complete again....
    Sweeney Todd